Brunelleschi View Blue
2 years warranty on your frame and lenses.
Our prescription lenses include free anti-reflective, anti-scratch and UV400 treatment.
Do you know who designed the iconic dome of Florence Cathedral? The answer is Filippo Brunelleschi, who is considered the pioneer of Renaissance architecture. This geometric-shaped frame is as great and innovative as Brunelleschi! Bravo!
- Shape: geometric
- Materials: hand-polished eco acetate and metal
- Colors: blue and golden
- engraved details on the bridge, end pieces and temples
- engraved polette logo on the left temple
- 2 round golden details on the bridge
Your glasses are designed in Amsterdam by our team of international designers.
Made and assembled in China, your frames and lenses are made in our own factories.
Produced on demand, you should count 3 days before your lenses are made and built in our workshops.
- Delivered in a biodegradable sugar cane case- Want a hard case? Check our accessories
We found other products you might like!