2 years warranty on your frame and lenses.
Our prescription lenses include free anti-reflective, anti-scratch and UV400 treatment.
Puccini was known as one of the finest Italian opera composers and has written several popular operas. As great as his creations, this pair of vintage rectangular-shaped glasses are decorated with metal details on the front. A magnificent art piece!
- Shape: rectangular
- Material: hand-polished recycled acetate
- Color: black
- two round silver details on both sides of the frame
- engraved details on the back of the rims
- silver polette logo on the temples
- keyhole bridge
Your glasses are designed in Amsterdam by our team of international designers.
Made and assembled in China, your frames and lenses are made in our own factories.
Produced on demand, you should count 3 days before your lenses are made and built in our workshops.
- Delivered in a biodegradable sugar cane case- Want a hard case? Check our accessories
We found other products you might like!