polette is based on a holistic business concept that focuses on a mix of well-being and work: sport activities, great parties, Crazy Friday’s… polette stands for team spirit, friendships and personal fulfillment. From our offices, our showrooms and to our ateliers, our energy is focused on fashion, quality and personalized advice.
All started in Hong-Kong where two young entrepreneurs with $2 000 in their pockets revolutionized the optical market with polette.
From immense skyscrapers in Hong-Kong and Shanghai the team members have experienced it all and the adventure continues. From a webshop to the opening of many connected showrooms worldwide, polette has not said its last word. Today, this unlimited force is making headlines on TV, newspapers and influencers.
polette is a microcosm of curious, dynamic people with creative minds. We draw our minimalist and avant-garde inspiration from art, traveling and encounters. At polette we have personality, determination but above all a lot of humanity. Since 2011, you are part of the polette revolution, thank you for your confidence and loyalty.
Your role is to assist the artistic direction and to be technical as well as creative.
We are looking for a graphic designer intern on board for polette’s adventure, with a passion for fashion. Get the opportunity to be part of an international young and dynamic team where creativity has no limit!
The ideal candidate is ready for a full time work environment and feels involved in each of his missions. We are looking for a full package: an excellent executant but also highly creative and ready to take responsibilities. At polette, there’s no room for laziness! We love passionate people, with a true personality, ready to make things different.
- Being part of a young, passionate and dedicated team.
- An excellent internship compensation.
- High level of autonomy in your job to implement ideas, take ownership and bring new initiatives.
- The opportunity to learn in an omni-channel company that is expanding internationally and leads the development of the optical market.
- Free polette glasses!
- work across multiple mediums: social media, newsletters, brand identity, press releases, showrooms, videos…
- ensure to fit to the brand identity and the DNA of the brand, with harmony and efficiency
- executing creative ideas and work with all the departments
- create illustrations and graphic propositions
- make graphic animations videos / motion design
- resize and retouch images for digital content
- pro-active and independant
- school background in Graphic/Visual design, or end of studies
- impressive portfolio
- deliver quality work in short deadlines, with precision
- expert knowledge of Adobe’s softwares (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects...)
- motion design skills is a plus
- high interest in fashion
- fluent in English (writing and speaking)
Email [email protected] with a love letter, résumé and portfolio.